Developed with leading endodontists to be “three tools in one,” eliminating 2-3 Gates Glidden and 1 files, finding canals in both molars and anteriors, and accessing calcified canals.
• Conical shape acts as a self-centering guide for straight-line access to canals
• Eliminates 2-3 Gates Glidden and 1 Ultrasonic tip
• Facilitates increased tactile sense for MB 2/3 and calcified canals
• Provides a polished dentin surface for easier visual identification of hidden canals
• Removes old pins and posts in half the time
• Diminutive size head allows for greater visualization by the clinician
Efficient, straight-line access to canals is achievable with EndoGuide , a unique set of eight carbide burs for non-surgical root canal treatment. The patented, conical shaped micro-diameter tip acts as a self-centering guide for precision access to canals while conserving healthy peri-cervical dentin. The funnel-shaped bur design improves canal visualization